Ecommerce Website - Selling Online with Squirrelcart Shopping Cart
If you are intending to set up an Online Store you will have to decide how you are going to take payments for the products you are selling. For an online store you will need to install a shopping cart on your website. The shopping cart allows the customer to find the products they are seeking and to make the purchase quickly and effectively.
Setup Merchant Account with Your Bank
If you want to take credit card payment securely on your website you need to have an Internet Merchant Account and you must apply at your bank. Talk to your bank and find out how much they charge for transaction fees. You will also need to purchase SSL (Secure Socket Layer) from your chosen web hosting company. The SSL is used to encrypt your website to prevent scammers or fraudsters to steal sensitive information, especially our customers credit card details.
Sign up with PayPal
If you do not want to process credit card payment on your website you can choose PayPal payment processing methods that do not require an Internet Merchant Account. And it is free to set up. With PayPal payment system your customer is taken away from your site to Paypal's website to make credit card transaction. With PayPal payment system you do not have to worry about the security on your website.
Our Ecommerce Shopping Cart
Our shopping cart is easy to use, affordable and customisable. You can manage your online store by yourself - adding/deleting products and categories, setup shipping and payment gateways and much more. See our own online store
The Price is $1000 (the price does not include shopping cart)
Our shopping cart has the following features:
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY - display in any devices icluding desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile
- Unlimited products, categories and admin accounts
- Product options allow your customers to make choices when adding items to their cart
- Easy-to-understand, web-based control panel
- Integration with all popular payment gateways & methods; credit card, PayPal and more
- Create discount at the product, category, or order level, using either set amounts, or percentages
- Customer management – memberships, customer accounts and order history
- Shipping - support Australia Post real-time rates, FedEx, UPS and Canada Post. Shipping can be calculated per order or per item
- Order management – account pages, order history, order tracking
- Customers can sign in using Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Product Reviews - customers can provide valuable feedback about your products
- Slideshows - display interactive, category, and custom image slideshows
- News - keep your customers notified via mailings and news posts on your website
- Contact page - a contact form on contact us page